STATE OF MINNESOTA IN
COUNTY OF DODGE
THIRD JUDICIAL DISTRICT
CASE TYPE: Juvenile
Court File Number:
Summons and Notice
Termination of Parental Rights Matter
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child(ren) of:
Reyna Luna and Eleazar Contreras-Perales,
NOTICE TO: Reyna Luna and Eleazar Contreras-Perales, above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s).
1. A Termination of Parental Rights Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at 22 East 6th Street, Mantorville, Minnesota, alleging that parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) to the child named in the petition should be permanently severed.
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Termination of Parental Rights Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at 22 East 6th Street, Mantorville, Minnesota, on May 10, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including permanently severing the parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) and taking permanent custody of the child/ren named in the Petition.
WITNESS, the Honorable Jodi L. Williamson Judge of District Court
By: Lea Irish Hall,