STATE OF MINNESOTA IN
COUNTY OF DODGE
IN DISTRICT COURT
THIRD JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Court File Number: 20-CV-18-65
AMENDED NOTICE OF AND
ORDER FOR HEARING
In the Matter of the Harold L. Jannings and
Frances G. Jannings Living Trust
IT IS ORDERED AND NOTICE IS GIVEN that a Petition Pursuant to Minn. Stat. § 501C.0201, signed by Chauncey D. Jannings, dated January 15, 2018 has been filed with the Court. The Petition requests an order for the following relief:
1. Requiring Lois A. Sackett to provide the Court and the Petitioner with an accounting of all activities and transactions the Trustee has performed as trustee of the Harold L. Jannings and Frances G. Jannings Living Trust and all trusts under it from the date the Trustee accepted appointment or otherwise commenced acting as Trustee until current to include an inventory of all trust assets at the time of death of Frances G. Jannings.
2. Requiring Lois A. Sackett to reimburse the Trust in the amount of approximately
$29,000.00, the exact amount to be determined by the Court after proper accountings are provided.
3. Ordering the sale and or distribution of all non-agricultural real property of the Trust, to include the “Jannings homestead” located at 60476 213th Ave. Dodge Center, MN 55927.
4. Ordering the distribution of all cash assets of the Trust.
5. Ordering the sale or distribution of all tangible personal property pursuant to the terms of the Trust.
6. Removing Lois A. Sackett and Lee H. Jannings as Trustees.
7. Appointing Chauncey D. Jannings as Successor Trustee of the Trust.
8. Subjecting the Harold L. Jannings and Frances G. Jannings Living Trust and or all active trusts under it to the continuing court supervision until such time as all such trusts are terminated.
9. Granting such other and further relief as the Court deems just and equitable
Any objections to the Petition must be filed with the Court prior to or at the hearing. If no objections are filed the Petition may be granted.
IT IS ORDERED, that the Petition will be heard on April 2, 2018 at 9:30 a.m. by this Court at the Dodge County Courthouse, 22 E. 6th St., Mantorville, MN 55955.
Notice of the judicial proceeding must be given by an interested person as follows:
(1) by publishing, at least 20 days before the date of the hearing, a copy of the order for hearing one time in a legal newspaper for the county in which the petition is filed; and
(2) by mailing, at least 15 days before the date of the hearing, a copy of the order for hearing to those current trustees and qualified beneficiaries of the trust whose identity is known and whose location is known or reasonably ascertainable to the petitioner after making reasonable efforts to locate such persons.
BY THE COURT
Jodi L. Williamson
Judge of District Court