COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS MEETING DECEMBER 27, 2018
APPROVED MINUTES OF THE
COUNTY BOARD OF
DECEMBER 27, 2018 STATE OF
COUNTY OF DODGE) MANTORVILLE, MN
The following actions were approved:
* Agenda as presented.
* The following Consent Agenda items: 1.1, 1.2.
* Signatures to resolution #2018-48 – Committed Fund Year End Approval.
01 Revenue Fund $ 104,619.15
13 Road and Bridge Fund $ 161,968.69
16 Environmental Quality Fund $ 13,381.53
17 Eq Revolving Equip Fund $ 18,018.62
19 Eda/Hra-Dodge County $ 6,289.42
Total $ 304,277.41
* Appointment of Chad Knudson to Board of Adjustment January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2021.
* Appointment of Glen Hahn, Mark Moenning, Rick Alberts and Tim Marquardt to Feedlot Advisory Board January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2021.
* The following Personnel Agenda items: A.1, A.2, A.3, B.1, B.2, B.3, C.1.
* Hiring Briggs and Morgan, P.A. to defend county in Hayfield Window tax court petition and authorize the Chair to sign the Retainer Agreement.
* Finance Department to approve and authorize payment of bills that may occur prior to the end of the 2018 fiscal year with final review by the Finance Director.
* 2019 reimbursement rate be set at IRS standard mileage rate, $0.58 per mile, effective January 1, 2019.
* Rejection of 2019 legal newspaper bid from Dodge County Independent.
* Signatures to resolution #2018-49 – 2019 Per Diem Rate Set.
* Signatures to resolution #2018-50 – 2019 Elected Officials Salaries.
* Signatures to resolution #2018-51 – 2019 Certified Dodge County Budget.
This is a summary only. A complete
set is available in the Administration
Office at the Courthouse in