Applebee’s unveils new pasta and grill combos
With so many craveable options for grilled entrees and delicious pastas, Applebee’s is eliminating the problem of having to pick just one with NEW Pasta and Grill Combos, starting at just $9.99 for a limited time.
Guests select their choice of one grilled entrée, such as a Crispy Shrimp with a Grilled Shrimp Skewer, and one pasta, including the NEW Smoky Mozzarella Ravioli, for a custom dynamic duo fit to satisfy all their cravings.
For even more abundant value, each Pasta and Grill Combo comes with a side of steamed broccoli and garlic mashed potatoes, topped off with crispy onions and a signature breadstick. You read that right, all of your favorites on one plate at an unbeatable price.
“At Applebee’s, our menu offers a variety of options, but sometimes all of those options make it hard to pick just one dish,” said Joel Yashinsky, chief marketing officer at Applebee’s. “With our new Pasta and Grill Combos, we’re making the choice easy by offering some of our most popular entrees and sides all in one sitting … and starting at a great price of only $9.99. It can’t be beat!”
Applebee’s is satisfying every stomach, offering four grilled proteins and three delicious pastas for 12 possible combinations. The Pasta and Grill Combos lineup includes:
• Grilled Chicken Breast with a Buttery Blend of Garlic and Parsley
• 6 oz. USDA Select Top Sirloin (with option to upgrade to an 8 oz. USDA Select Top Sirloin)
• Blackened Cajun Salmon
• Crispy Shrimp & Grilled Shrimp Skewer with a Buttery Blend of Garlic and Parsley
• Smoky Mozzarella Ravioli with Tomato Cream Sauce
• Fettuccine Alfredo with Broccoli in a Rich Alfredo Sauce
• Stuffed Rigatoni with Tomato Meat Sauce
For more information on this and other Applebee’s specials, view the online menu and stop by your neighborhood Applebee's restaurant.